- In these
- Including and similar words do not imply any limit;
- Website means www.smcbeauty.co.kr;
- Underlying System means any network, system, software, data or material that underlies or is connected to the Website;
- We, us, or our means SPB MIR CORPORATION;
- You means you or, if clause 1.1b applies, both you and the other person on whose behalf you are acting;
- Personal information means information about an identifiable, living person; and
- Loss includes loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs.
- In these Terms:
- These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or the Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Korea in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms or the Website.
- These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged, or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
- Application of Terms
Terms apply to your use of the
Website. By accessing and using the
- you agree to these Terms; and
- where your access and use is on behalf of another person (e.g. a company), you confirm that you are authorized to, and do in fact, agree to these Terms on that person’s behalf and that, by agreeing to these Terms on that person’s behalf, that person is bound by these Terms.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to access and use the Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
- These Terms apply to your use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website:
- Intellectual Property
- We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website ( including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
- Your Obligations
- You must not act in a way, or use or introduce anything ( including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System.
- To the extent permitted by law,
we have no liability or responsibility to
you or any other person for any
loss in connection with:
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference that may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this;
- and any site linked from the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
- We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
- To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any loss in connection with:
- To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- you access and use the Website at your own risk; and
- we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort ( including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- We may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
- We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to the Website without notice or liability.
- You are not required to provide personal information to us unless you wish to contact us via email or our Contact page.
- If you do contact us via email or our Contact page, we will retain your name and email address, but we will never provide your information to any third-parties without your express permission.
- Google anonymizes your IP address before saving information about your visit to our site by setting the last part of your IP address to zero. Google does not provide us with any user identifiable information; they only provide us with summarized trend information.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer through your browser to your device.
- If you want to disable all cookies, you may do so by changing the settings on your browser.
- We utilize Google Analytics, the web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”), to analyze visitors’ interaction with our site.
- Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. If you prefer to not have your non-personally identifiable information about your Website visits collected for the purpose of delivering targeted advertising, you may opt out by clicking on the “Opt-Out” button below.
- If you opt out, we will place an opt-out cookie on your computer (you must have cookies enabled for the opt-out to work). The opt-out cookie tells Google to not track your usage of our site. Please note that if you delete, block, or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or internet browser, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Last updated: April 22, 2018
This Website is owned and operated by:
SPB MIR CORPORATION
1407, Seochojungang-ro 15
Republic of Korea 06781